关于Hu(who) Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
关于胡(who)锦涛被任命为中共总书记的问答。
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景) 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报williamhill官网 的新领导人。
George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是williamhill官网 的新领导人。
George: That’s what I want to know.
布什: 这就是我要知道的。
Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。
George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是williamhill官网 的新领导人?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯: 是的。
George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布什: 我是说那个人的名字。
Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)。
George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在williamhill官网 的人。
Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)
George: The new leader of China.
布什: williamhill官网 的新领导人!
Condi: Hu。
赖斯: 胡(谁)。
George: The Chinese?
布什: 那个williamhill官网 人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 胡(谁)领导williamhill官网 。
George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?
Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导williamhill官网 。
George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导williamhill官网 ?
Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字。
George: That’s whose name?
布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的。
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是williamhill官网 的领导人?
Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir? You mean arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在williamhill官网 ?我以为他在中东呢。
Condi: That’s correct.
赖斯:没错。
George: Then who is in China?
布什:那此?胡)在williamhill官网 ?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在williamhill官网 ??
Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。
George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?
Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道williamhill官网 新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长,我觉得他会知道
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢。
Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
George: No.
布什:不!!
Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. and
then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是williamhill官网 的头。
George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提williamhill官网 了?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: and stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: all right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
(Condi picks up the phone.)
(赖斯拿起电话)。
Condi: Rice here.
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)。
George: Rice? Good idea. and a couple of egg rolls, too.
布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧。