价值$20美金的时间(图)

发表:2013-02-16 16:41
手机版 正体 打赏 0个留言 打印 特大

价值$20美金的时间。
USD 20 Worth of Time

一位爸爸下班回家很晚了,很累并有点烦,发现他五岁的儿子靠在门旁等他。
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.

“爸,我可以问你一个问题吗 ?”
“Daddy, may I ask you a question?”

“当然可以,什么问题?”父亲回答。
“Yes sure, what is it?” replied the man

“爸,你一小时可以赚多少钱?”
“Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”

“这与你无关,你为什么问这个问题?”父亲生气的说著。
“that’s none of your business, why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.

“我只是想知道,请告诉我,你一小时赚多少钱?”小孩哀求着。
“I just want to know, please tell me, how much do you make an hour?” pleaded the little boy.

“假如你一定要知道的话,我一小时赚20块美金”。
“if you must know, I make $20 an hour”

“喔!”小孩低着头这样回答。小孩跟着说︰
“Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said,

“爸,可以借我10块美金吗?”
“dad, may I please borrow $10?”

父亲发怒了。

“如果你问这问题只是要借钱去买毫无意义的玩具或东西的话,给我回到你的房间并上床好好想想为什么你会那么自私。”

“我每天长时间辛苦工作著,没时间和你玩小孩子的游戏”

The father was furious,

“if the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a sill toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed, think about why you are being so selfish.”

“I work long hard hours everyday and don’t have time for such this childish behavior.”

小孩安静地回自己房并关上门。
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

这位父亲坐下来还对小孩的问题生气。
The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions.

他怎么敢只为了钱而问这种问题 ?
How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

约一小时后,他平静下来了,开始想着他可能对孩子太凶了。
After about an hour or so, the had calmed down, and started to think hey may have been a little hard on his son.

或许他应该用那10块钱美金买小孩真正想要的,他不常常要钱用。
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often.

父亲走到小孩的房门并打开门。
The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.

“你睡了吗孩子?”他问著。
“are you asleep, son?” he asked.

“爸,还没睡,我还醒著”小孩回答著。
“no daddy, I’m awake” replied the boy.

“我想过了,我刚刚可能对你太凶了”父亲说著。
“I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier,” said the man.

“我将今天的闷气都爆发出来了。这是你要的10块钱美金”。
“It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here’s the $10 you asked for.”

小孩笑着坐直了起来,“爸,谢谢你”小孩叫着。
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “Oh, thank you daddy!” he yelled.

接着小孩从枕头下拿出一些被弄皱了的钞票
Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

这父亲看到小孩已经有钱了,快要再次发脾气。
The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

这小孩慢慢地算著钱,接着看着他的爸爸。
The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father.

“为什么你已经有钱了还需要更多?”父亲生气的说著。
“Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumble.

“因为我之前不够,但我现在足够了”小孩回答
“because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied.

“爸,我现在20块钱美金了,我可以向你买一个小时的时间吗? 明天请早一点回家,我想和你一起吃晚餐。”
“daddy, I have $20 now, can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow, I would like to have dinner with you.”

这个故事与你所喜欢的人分享,但更重要的,与你所爱的人分享这价值20块钱美金的时间。
Share this story with someone you like…..but even better, share $20 worth of time with someone you love.

这只是提醒辛苦工作的各位。
Its just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life.

我们应该花一点时间来陪那些在乎我们,关心我们的人而不要让时间从手指间溜走……
We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.



来源:網文

短网址: 版权所有,任何形式转载需本站授权许可。 严禁建立镜像网站.



【诚征荣誉会员】溪流能够汇成大海,小善可以成就大爱。我们向全球华人诚意征集万名荣誉会员:每位荣誉会员每年只需支付一份订阅费用,成为《看williamhill官网 》网站的荣誉会员,就可以助力我们突破审查与封锁,向至少10000位williamhill官网 大陆同胞奉上独立真实的关键资讯,在危难时刻向他们发出预警,救他们于大瘟疫与其它社会危难之中。
荣誉会员

看完这篇文章您觉得

评论



加入看williamhill官网
会员
donate

看williamhill官网 版权所有 Copyright © 2001 - Kanzhongguo.com All Rights Reserved.

blank
x
我们和我们的合作伙伴在我们的网站上使用Cookie等技术来个性化内容和广告并分析我们的流量。点击下方同意在网络上使用此技术。您要使用我们网站服务就需要接受此条款。 详细隐私条款. 同意